- Book travel arrangements for Kainos staff at all locations, including booking flights, hotel reservations and car hire
- Consults with Kainos staff to ensure that all aspects of staff travel are seamlessly arranged
- Prepares quotations for travellers, assist with changes.
- Follow the correct approval process
- Liaises with the Admin, Finance and PMO departments in Kainos, when appropriate
- Assisting in the set-up and all related administration of long term apartments for staff
- Education to GCSE (Grades A*-C, including Mathematics and English)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and make sensible decisions under pressure, taking a balanced view of client and traveller demands and Kainos commercials.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Comprehensive travel industry knowledge
- GDS experience highly desirable
- Experience in areas such as Tourism, Travel Management, Geography, Business, Management, Hospitality, or Public Relations is beneficial
- Self-starter, able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Highly flexible (including willingness to work flexible hours at peak times)
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Creative, articulate, enthusiastic, responsible, logical, thorough
- Amicable and approachable with a mature, non-confrontational style
- Affable, credible and can communicate effectively with staff and vendors
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.