With exceptional technical acumen and a positive, business facing attitude – the successful candidate will be a key part of a developing business set for significant growth over the coming years.
- Supporting the implementation and configuration cycles on behalf of multiple clients by:
- Facilitating requirement gathering and solution workshops.
- Developing the implementation plan.
- Detailing business requirements for client approval.
- Detailing technical requirements through the creation of clear development documentation.
- Configuring the SMART product in line with client requirements and implementation methodology
- Acting as a key point of contact for the client throughout the implementation lifecycle.
- Authoring and running webinars demonstrating new functionality to existing customers, open forum discussions and how-to webinars.
- Supporting the internal development of the platform implementation methodology.
- Supporting ‘pre-sales’ activities through the provision of software demonstrations and through the definition and articulation of the client implementation path.
- Planning and delivery of client training where necessary.
- Contributing to commercial processes and documentation such as SOWs, RFQs, RFPs and ITTs.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A Minimum of 4 years commercial experience within a software development, business analysis or implementation consulting environment.
- Experience and appreciation of modern application development technologies, and agile working practices such as Scrum.
- Developed knowledge of the trends in information technology, especially ‘Cloud’ computing and SaaS concepts.
- Experience in the implementation of on-premise or cloud-based business applications such as CRM, ERP, BI or HCM.
- A computer science or related degree to at least a 2:1 level.
- Sound communication skills including business writing and excellent spoken and written English
- A developed understanding of quality assurance / automated testing.
- Strong communication skills with an affable and credible persona, including formal presentations
- Ability to make sound decisions under pressure, taking a balanced view of client demands and Kainos commercials
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Good team player with strong leadership, coaching and people management skills
- A positive “can do” attitude towards the commercial, technical and staffing challenges facing Kainos
- Highly flexible, including a willingness
Kainos is a professional services organisation with clients spread across the globe and we deliver projects both from client site, and from our offices. While we will attempt to base you on projects near or at your contracted office location, you need to be willing to travel to client sites and spend time away during the week if it is required.
Given the range and nature of work that we carry out for our clients, all Kainos employees are required to possesses up to date security clearance (Basic Disclosure, Access NI etc), if you do not already possess this, you will be asked to apply for it prior to joining Kainos. Details on how to apply for this will be included in your offer letter
We’re an inclusive bunch at Kainos and we believe in equal opportunity. We welcome applications from all walks
of life, including those with criminal records. Everyone who is offered a position here undergoes a background
check, however no one is treated differently due to their background where it isn’t relevant to the role. It’s
important to note – failure to reveal information which is relevant to the position sought, could result in us
having to withdraw the conditional offer of employment.
In short: Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with Kainos. This depends entirely on the
nature and requirements of the position, together with the circumstances and background of offences.